stage in Edmonton

Introduce yourself and your vehicles and post (or link to) photos
lovejugs

stage in Edmonton

Post by lovejugs »

hi to every one,the names Dave used to live in colchester (while i was in the forces) now i live in Edmonton Canada,had my stage for about a year and a half now.she,s as factory pick up,had all the usual problems rotten chassiss and bulkhead.i could not find a new frome over hear with out remorgaging my soul so i rebuilt it using an Ex militry frame i managed to get holed of (ended up re making a lot of the cross members) also got a nice bulk head for her.shes been out and in use for a few weeks nowyet working through the bugs.the link bellow showes the last off road day our club had and my trucks first trial run
http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid= ... 8480531699
stirlsilver

Post by stirlsilver »

Nice video!
You guys have some pretty nasty mud over there! Must have made it quite a challenging drive. In a few weeks we will be going to a four wheel drive park, hopefully will get some good footage :D
lovejugs

Post by lovejugs »

thanks one of the guys in the club loves to play with the camera and has a little to much time on his hands (not so much after bending his steering rod) we are supposed to be going up to bruel lake in a few weeks it's in the foot hills of the rocky mountains should be some nice trails and may be some photos/vidio gust got to figure out how to put the photos on. oh yes and get the replacement engine back in my truck
Basil

Post by Basil »

Good video mate, good music too, although you must try harder to harm some jeep's next time lol :shock: 8) :D .

Cheer's Basil
Landrover, If it don't leak oil, it's ran out.

Stage1 station wagon, 3.9 V8, galv chassis, parabolic's, lpg
lovejugs

Post by lovejugs »

didn't want to hert the jeep as it's my wifes and it would only be me that has to fix it.(been tring to get her away from the dark side and into a rover.may be doing the jeep in might be a good start:-/
firemanshort

What springs

Post by firemanshort »

I liked your video.

What type of springs do you have on the rear? If parabolics - how many leafs?

-Firemanshort
-----------------------------------
Firemanshort
Virginia, USA