Mines up for grabs too!

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
Huzey

Mines up for grabs too!

Post by Huzey »

Hi all.
Well, not wanting to jump on the band wagon or anything, but my stage 1 is up for grabs as well.
It is going to have to go to finance a new venture, so;-

1982 X plate 109 station wagon, tax and mot till april 08.
The good bits include; LPG with 120 litre tank giving 300 miles on a run and about 260-280 miles around town. Chris Perfect parabolics all round, BF Goodrich mud terrains on white 8 spokes, power steering, and Zeus front disc brake conversion. Good chassis and bulkhead, obviously a few plates here and there, and the footwells have been repaired previously.

The not so good bits. Engine oil leak from timing cover, one of them jobs I was going to get around too, but never did. Gasket set included, as well as a spare engine dismantled for inspection/rebuild. Possible weep from the front diff pinion seal, but I haven't looked at that too much, picked up by the mot man. Layshaft whine on gearbox, but has been like it since I had it and has got no worse. Spare gearbox included. Second row doors rotten as a pear, but new doors included. The cappings have suffered from rot as they are not galvanized, but there is a complete set of galvanized cappings included. The station wagon sides have got rotten window channels as they aren't galvanized either, but there is a pair of station wagon sides with the galvy channels included. The roof leaks, but again, another roof is included.

I was going to get and do the bodywork this summer, and the respray, and get her looking smart, but due to the new venture I won't have the time.
It is a good useable landy as it is, and with a bit of work, will look a whole lot better as well.
It will come with the paint I have got for it for the respray, and a whole load of spares as well.
I am looking for around 2250, but am open to sensible offers. If anyone is interested, please get in touch.
Located Gloucester.
All the best
Huzey.
I started off with nothing, and still got most of it left!
1989 110 V8 Hard Top

1955 Fordson Major E1a
Huzey

Post by Huzey »

Hi all
Stage 1 will have to go very soon, and I would prefer it to go to an enthusiast that will get it looking smart and keep it on the road.
With that in mind, I would let it go for 1950 to someone from this site. I think that is a fair price for the package of spares and the extras on it. If anyone wants any photo's emailed, drop me a line at Huzey68@aol.com
All the best and thanks for looking.
Huzey
1989 110 V8 Hard Top

1955 Fordson Major E1a
Skye Stage 1

Post by Skye Stage 1 »

Sorry to hear it's still not sold - that's a very fair price, but is still too much for me, especially as I now have the hard-top. If you hear of anyone that wants a very solid hard-top, and is local to you, then please let me know; as if I could sell mine for what I paid, I'd seriously consider yours. Best of luck with it.

Wilf.
Huzey

Post by Huzey »

Thanks Wilf.
I'll let you know if I hear of anyone.
All the best
Huzey
1989 110 V8 Hard Top

1955 Fordson Major E1a
Huzey

Post by Huzey »

Hi all
Now sold.
Regards Huzey
1989 110 V8 Hard Top

1955 Fordson Major E1a
bungolobill

Post by bungolobill »

Huzey wrote:Hi all
Now sold.
Regards Huzey
To me :D Cheers for that Paul.

Details in Introductions thread.

Regards
Phil