New joiner

Introduce yourself and your vehicles and post (or link to) photos
flyingkipper

New joiner

Post by flyingkipper »

Hello,

I got myself a 1983 110 V8 CSW back in August and was chuffed to bits to find this forum!

Greetings to you all.

I live in Twickenham and have found Land Rover support in this area to be pretty much non-existant, but at least there are so few on the roads round here that every of Landy driver waves manically at you - which is nice!

Be good to hear from anyone else in the area.

Noel.
Ginga

Post by Ginga »

Hi

Noel welcome to the forum. :D

Ginga
Theres always a way !
Bumpkin

Post by Bumpkin »

Noel
Welcome to the forum.
Good to see another member.
Theres not many of us, and very thinly spread all over the country/World.
Terry
1 Stage 1 V8 HiCap
1 Series 3 HiCap
1 LWB Steies 2
1 SWB Series 2
1 300 TDi Disco
1 4.6 HSE P38
1 V8 90 County
flyingkipper

Post by flyingkipper »

Cheers!....

When I was a young boy I wanted a Land rover as my first car, but ended up with a Fiesta - which was a Mk1 so it was a proper one at least.

Then when I was a student there used to be a green stage 1 V8 parked on the campus a lot (in Lougborough about 1995 if anyone ever saw it too) - and I really wanted one even more, but I had no money at all.

Now I'm a grown up, I have got to the stage where I need something with a towbar to haul my sailing dinghy round with, hence the perfect excuse to get one! I know it's not actually a stage 1, but I reckon it was as close as I could get - will stick a picture up at some point.

There are plenty of things to sort out on it, and I've no doubt I'll post some technical questions - but not all at once!

Noel.