one piece rubbermat

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
onno wielinga

one piece rubbermat

Post by onno wielinga »

does anybody have a rubbermat for sale, the one piece that fits the floor, transmissiontunnel and part of the footwells? MTC 3337

Post by 5988 »

could be worth looking at the early 110/90V8's that had the Lt 95
Ive got a mat from a 110 which i intend to use, and looks like it would fit (though cant confirm as iv yet to fit it)
they are probably more readily available than S3 V8 ones
Mrs Bingham

Post by Mrs Bingham »

I have been researching Stage 1 mats for a while now and the originals are made of unobtainium although I do believe the left hand one can still be sourced. In fairness the original ones are not that great. The one piece mat I think is even more difficult to find. I know someone who makes heavy duty custom mats for Land Rovers and they do the 110 LT95 ones which definitely don’t fit the Stage 1 as the bulkhead is a different shape. So far the only option I have resorted to is to provide this chap with a pattern and he’ll make them for me which is one of my first jobs of the season, but I don’t think the material he uses is practical for making a one piece version as it is far thicker than the standard matting. The other alternative is make your own if you have the time and inclination – which I don’t! I’ve heard stable matting is very good to use and relatively easy to cut.

Let me know how you get on.

Regards Mark…
1983 Stage 1 V8 Hardtop (Mrs Bingham)
map1275

Post by map1275 »

Isn't MTC3337 for 4 or 6 cylinder, not V8?