2 STAGE 1 V8 CSW 1 RED 1 BROWN.........(MAKE ME AN OFFER)

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
BROWN-STAGE1-V8-CSW

2 STAGE 1 V8 CSW 1 RED 1 BROWN.........(MAKE ME AN OFFER)

Post by BROWN-STAGE1-V8-CSW »

Hello i have two stage 1 v8s for sale 1 Masai red 1 russet brown NO M.O.T OR TAX BEEN OFF ROAD FOR 4-5 YEARS ..... MAKE ME AN OFFER...... NON RUNNERS...... i am in the Cambridge aera junc 29 A14 i have log books. mot receipts for work or parts i have put on the brown one ......THANKS.....UK ONLY.....P.S some pictures are in the stage 1 gallery red stage 1 at the bottom of the gallery under the name joanne (the wifes name)
SimonWH

Post by SimonWH »

Hi

Is this message genuine, it looks just like the same message posted April 2008?
BROWN-STAGE1-V8-CSW

GENUINE STAGE 1 V8 X2

Post by BROWN-STAGE1-V8-CSW »

Yes this is genuine and yes i did post in Apr 2008 i edited last night thinking it would come to the top of the list but it did not so i put a new post i had 1 person interested but nothing came of it in 2008 so if you want 2 stage 1 v8 csw .........email me with an offer

Post by 5988 »

any pics of them
what's sort of condition are they in
i.e good for parts only or need some minor work for the road - chassis? made of rust or is there some metal left
are they complete
how much do you want (i dont do guessing how much someone wants for something ...)

and have they been back on the road since the add 2 yrs ago as theyd been off the road 4/5yrs then and 2 yrs later its still 4/5yrs?
thanks
v8farmer

Post by v8farmer »

Hi,
what are the axles, drive shafts, gearbox like on them, any pics of underneath, what would you be looking for one of them?
thanks