Another one from North Yorkshire

Introduce yourself and your vehicles and post (or link to) photos
bungolobill

Another one from North Yorkshire

Post by bungolobill »

Hello, my names Phil, I am the new owner of Huzey's Stage 1 Station wagon. Picked her up from Gloucester a couple of weeks ago and drove back up to Ripon without a problem. Aiming to carry on with Pauls idea of turning her into a camper and have made a start by fitting my spare Dormobile roof. Other work so far includes a full chassis waxoyling, a set of 'wolf' wheels (prefer the more traditional looks than the previous 8 spokes) and new rear doors. I have a set of Trackers Extreme seats from Exmoor Trim to go in shortly and under sill LPG tanks, she then takes over as the main family car.

Stage 1 Dormobile..........

Alongside my 1961 Series 2A Dormobile.....

Also have a 61 Series2 SWB as my daily drive....

Regards
Phil
stirlsilver

Post by stirlsilver »

Welcome to the forum Phil, hopefully we can help you out if you have any curly questions relating to the stage 1! I see the land rovers have marked their territory on your drive way with the oil stains :D That car is in good shape I must say.
Stirling
Raggylad

Post by Raggylad »

Welcome to the forum.
1983 110 V8 Station Waggon - LPG converted

There is nothing, absolutely nothing, quite so much fun as messing about in boats
Huzey

Post by Huzey »

Hi Phil
Looking good mate. I'm glad she got you back safe and sound. I have found the part no for the brake pads, but unfortunately was covered in oil, so I wont send it to you. The part no is EDB9KW and they are fitted to Aston Martin lagonda, vantage and volante, daimler sovereign, jag e type and xj series, lotus elite, excel and mercedes w114/115 series.
Look forward to seeing more piccies as she progresses.
All the best
Huzey.
The only thing leaking on my drive now is a 1955 Fordson Major E1A!
I started off with nothing, and still got most of it left!
1989 110 V8 Hard Top

1955 Fordson Major E1a