NEW STAGE-1 OWNER

Introduce yourself and your vehicles and post (or link to) photos
SPYDER ROVERS

NEW STAGE-1 OWNER

Post by SPYDER ROVERS »

:o Hello gents, I am new to the stage-1 but no newcomer to the land rover world. With a 90RRC, 97DISCO, 2000DISCO, I am quickly running out of room and my wife may indeed have to move back to her mothers. I was taking in the website and was very impressed with the camaraderie and unity of purpose you all seem to share. The technical exchange is equally wonderful. I live in Jackson Mississippi USA and the rover owners out here are self centered snobs only concerned with status. They don't even wave. The stage-1 is an 1982 v8 and pretty much standard with 39K on the clock. She is in very good shape as she is, but her drive time will be short lived as it will be disassembled and every square mm will not be left untouched. I am looking forward to sharing info with all of you and learning to love and hate these things along with you. But most of all, helping to make land rover the vehicle that it used to be. Ill do the pics as soon as I get back to the how-to posts. I am honored to be part of the group. Thanks.
If you dont live to the fullest, youre already dead.
Skye Stage 1

Post by Skye Stage 1 »

Hi there - and from one new member to another: Welcome! Sounds like a nice vehicle you've got there.

Posting pictures is pretty straightfoward, you just have to register with a third party image hosting service. I used Photobucket for the first time for this website, and found it quick and easy. The instructions in the 'How To' section are good too.
Basil

Post by Basil »

Hi there mate and welcome to the v8 mad house, sound's like you have quite a collection there, upset me now and tell us how much petrol is a gallon in Mississipi in the good ole USA.

Cheer's Basil :D
Landrover, If it don't leak oil, it's ran out.

Stage1 station wagon, 3.9 V8, galv chassis, parabolic's, lpg
mattv8

Post by mattv8 »

hi there & welcome, hope you enjoy the forum..
why do we do it to our selves!!!
Larosto

Post by Larosto »

Hello,
welcome to the forum. Seems to be a nice car you`ve got. Mine is a station waggon too. Sure to hear from you in the forum.

regards
Horst
Bumpkin

Post by Bumpkin »

Hi there
Terry here from Cornwall UK.Welcome to the Forum.
Tel
1 Stage 1 V8 HiCap
1 Series 3 HiCap
1 LWB Steies 2
1 SWB Series 2
1 300 TDi Disco
1 4.6 HSE P38
1 V8 90 County