Gearbox wanted

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
jonnyboy

Gearbox wanted

Post by jonnyboy »

I have finally admitted defeat and am going to have to fix/replace my gearbox. Its got to the stage where I need to wear ear defenders to drive it :cry:

Preferably I am looking for a decent box I can just drop straight in but if anyone has a spare LT95 kicking around that I can have to work on I would take it.

Cheers

Jon

Jon - M1CQO

109" Stage 1 V8 Station Wagon - Now gone!
My Website
Bumpkin

Post by Bumpkin »

Johnny
If you fancy a trip to Cornwall, theres one here i was going to put in my HiCap. I've put her away now and am getting on very with the R/Rover so probably wont get around to a gearbox swap. I would probably fit another box out of a another R/R i have cuz i think the gearing is higher.
TelAlso CAT might still have 1.
1 Stage 1 V8 HiCap
1 Series 3 HiCap
1 LWB Steies 2
1 SWB Series 2
1 300 TDi Disco
1 4.6 HSE P38
1 V8 90 County
cat3412

LT98

Post by cat3412 »

hI,
Just looking at the ad. Dont forget that there is also the Gearbox that I took out of my station wagon ( Only to fit a unit with an overdrive already fitted) Unfortunatly it is a trip to Cornwall / Devon boarder just off the A30. If you are interested send me a P.M.

Regards Cat3412 (Polyphant)
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

Guys,

Thanks for the offers but at the moment Devon and Cornwall are just a bit to far away, especially in a stage 1!.

Thanks anyway and if I dont fnd anything a bit more local then I may come calling.

Jon

Jon - M1CQO

109" Stage 1 V8 Station Wagon - Now gone!
My Website