limestone stage 1 V8

Introduce yourself and your vehicles and post (or link to) photos
darkangelv24

limestone stage 1 V8

Post by darkangelv24 »

Hello all,

As well as owning a green S3 2.25 petrol my Fiance's family also own a Limetone Stage 1 V8. which is currently parked on our drive, and myself currently working for Land Rover am very taken by it.

We got it running just over a year ago and it went green laning once!! since october though it has had no tax or MOT so has been sorn again. However the insurance comes up soon and i want to get myself on the policy, when this happens the landy will get used much more.

the other option is to sell it and buy a V8 90 my mate has for sale. I will get some pics up soon. It is a very nice piece of kit with a winch bumper on the front and soon to have a split charge and a selection of spot lights.

Ohh im based in Hall Green, Birmingham, UK and my name is Tim
stephen

gday

Post by stephen »

Gday from Aus SO you work for Landrover Mate give you 12 months & youll have a pisser of a landie
DOnt foget to keep eyes open at work for parts etc
So wellcome
darkangelv24

Post by darkangelv24 »

If only it were true, best i have managed to scrounge so far is getting some chequer plate cut up for my mates sills, a simple split charge kit and some relays and wire for the array of spot lights i am about to fit.
choc-ice

Re: limestone stage 1 V8

Post by choc-ice »

darkangelv24 wrote:my Fiance's family also own a Limetone Stage 1 V8
Is it EAV 153Y?
blueboar

Re: limestone stage 1 V8

Post by blueboar »

darkangelv24 wrote:Hello all,

As well as owning a green S3 2.25 petrol my Fiance's family also own a Limetone Stage 1 V8. which is currently parked on our drive, and myself currently working for Land Rover am very taken by it.

We got it running just over a year ago and it went green laning once!! since october though it has had no tax or MOT so has been sorn again. However the insurance comes up soon and i want to get myself on the policy, when this happens the landy will get used much more.

the other option is to sell it and buy a V8 90 my mate has for sale. I will get some pics up soon. It is a very nice piece of kit with a winch bumper on the front and soon to have a split charge and a selection of spot lights.

Ohh im based in Hall Green, Birmingham, UK and my name is Tim

What sort of body has it got??
bb