The only Stage One in Ethiopia

Introduce yourself and your vehicles and post (or link to) photos
izz

The only Stage One in Ethiopia

Post by izz »

Hi Guys, this is the only V8 in Addis Abeba Ethiopia running for now as far as i know, i bought this car from the National Palace in Addis Abeba,it used to belong to the communist,dictator leader(Colonel Mengistu Hailemariam) who toppled the Emperor of Ethiopia in 1974 then stayed in power untill 1991, rumors say that the Colonel loved Land Rovers so he orderd 5 Stage Ones in 1979, but i do not know the whereabouts of the other four. When i baught this car 12 years ago it had only 24000 km only . I customized a few things like paint job,winch, extended roofrack change reems and so, on i will give more details soon.
Cheers
Attachments
V8 stage one ready to tackle the difficult roads around the Ethiopian Highlands and deserts where no other 4X4 dares!!!!!
V8 stage one ready to tackle the difficult roads around the Ethiopian Highlands and deserts where no other 4X4 dares!!!!!
P1070581.JPG (162.36 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
P1070580.JPG (172.7 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
P1070584 - Copy.JPG (131.75 KiB) Viewed 3299 times
drifter

Re: The only Stage One in Ethiopia

Post by drifter »

That's a very nice looking Stage 1
harry potter

Re: The only Stage One in Ethiopia

Post by harry potter »

Welcome to the forum. Nice looking Stage 1 you have there.

very brave to have all that fuel on the roof - where l am from that would have been robbed ages ago.
any pics of the engine and inside?