NEW GUY

Introduce yourself and your vehicles and post (or link to) photos
stageonenicko

NEW GUY

Post by stageonenicko »

hey there fellow stage one owners. i came across this site while surfing the net for info on stage ones. i am a fellow owner of a stage one but believe it or not it is an 88inch stage one. i live in trinidad and they are quite a few around. i believe the story goes that 24 were "bought" by the jamaican regiment who never paid for them and trinidad motors the land rover dealer of the time here in trinidad bought all 24 and so they are a few on the roads here in trinidad. My rover has had several owners through its life and it has not always been a happy life but i am on the way to slowly restoring it bit by bit when i have some free time. it is my daily driver and is used quite frequently off road where it loves to be.
regard NICK'O
if i knew how to attach an image i would attach a picture
it doesn't leak it sweats and if its not leaking then its EMPTY
Bumpkin

Post by Bumpkin »

Hi Nick
Welcome to the Stage 1 Forum. Certainly dont get many SWB Stage 1s. I've never seen one. I have only recently got into Stage 1s, i have 3 now, all LWB. I drive a HiCap. You can see some piccys at (Stage 1 V8 - The Web Site). Cant do the link thing. Dont this site does piccys yet.
Terry[url]
1 Stage 1 V8 HiCap
1 Series 3 HiCap
1 LWB Steies 2
1 SWB Series 2
1 300 TDi Disco
1 4.6 HSE P38
1 V8 90 County
db
Site Admin

Re: NEW GUY

Post by db »

Welcome!

I've always liked the idea of a SWB Stage 1 myself. I also have a Lightweight which is rather more agile than a LWB and would be awesome with Stage 1 mechanics.
stageonenicko wrote:if i knew how to attach an image i would attach a picture
If you'd like to send me a picture - there's an email link from the gallery at http://www.stage1v8.org.uk/igallery/index.html - then I'll be happy to add it there.

David