Kiwi stage one in action

Introduce yourself and your vehicles and post (or link to) photos
billingtond

Kiwi stage one in action

Post by billingtond »

Hi all

I will be sending more to the webmaster, x NZ army stage one, still going strong after 27 years and pulling other [not land rover], stuck 4x4s. cheers Dave

http://www.stage1v8.org.uk/album/billington/
gary_in_nz

Post by gary_in_nz »

very cool, do you run any diff lockers, also what brand tires and what size are they??
"If it ain't v8, take it back"
billingtond

Post by billingtond »

Hi, no diff lockers I look at fitting one to the rear, however the cost was large. Tyres are deestone SAT 7.50 by 16, good mud tyre. I also run 235/85 by 16 bridgestone MT.
Plenty of off road in the Wellington area, should jack a stage one trip up. Cheers Dave
gary_in_nz

Post by gary_in_nz »

a trip for stage ones would be cool, i think i would have to make the trip down for that, i am owed tons of leave, let me know if any thing goes ahead.
billingtond

Post by billingtond »

Hi, I can arrange a good trip, make a weekend of it, there are plenty on Landy nuts in the Upper Hutt area, I will as my local club, if they would be willing to run a trip for the stage one, landy nuts. If there is enough intrest I am sure they will. There are plenty of good tracks from easy going to making the old girls work. Cheers Dave
gary_in_nz

Post by gary_in_nz »

ok, well try give as much notice as possible, and maybe put it to the NZLROC see if any stage 1 guys are keen.