Page 1 of 1


Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:19 am
by sebking
There's a small plastic rectangle that is part of the adjustment mechanism for the points gap/dwell.

Is there a part number for this, can't seem to find one anywhere and mine is staying in place by luck.

All the spare dizzies I have are missing this bit so i've no idea how the gap was set effectively on these.