Peterborough

Arrange to meet up at shows, go laning etc.
olliebarrett_92

Peterborough

Post by olliebarrett_92 »

Anyone going next week?!
I am probably going on Sunday.
Not sure if I will be able to take my Landy though, as its not work at the moment, but if it is she shall be there!

Hopefully will see some other stage ones!
Now on the road, and loving it!!!! =)
Mrs Bingham

Post by Mrs Bingham »

I went to the Peterborough show yesterday. A very good show overall although I didn’t think it was worth the £15 each to get in. It’s ok if you’re into severe off roading and checker plate. There is only so much bolt on bling one can take.

Some good people there and it was good to see the old clubs there although unsurprisingly I didn’t see any other Stage 1’s. I think the Stage 1’s should have their own club and thus their own exposure at such shows. The 101 FC boys always provide a good turn out so I guess so should we?

BTW – a 200 mile round trip and averaging 19.2 mpg running on premium unleaded at 12 degrees BTDC.
1983 Stage 1 V8 Hardtop (Mrs Bingham)
olliebarrett_92

Post by olliebarrett_92 »

I was there yesterday too.
Also, I didn't see any stage 1's, but to be honest, wasn't expecting to!

Unfortnately i couldnt take mine, as it is in the garage at the moment. We you there in yours?

I agree with getting the Stage 1's on a stand, if not one of their own, one the series 3 stand!!

LETS SORT IT FOR BILLING! :D
Now on the road, and loving it!!!! =)
V8_Disco

Post by V8_Disco »

Its Newark for Me next year, I hope to have my Stage 1 on a forum Site that I use

A
1982, Stage 1 SW LPG
1999, Disco 2 4.6 Stage 1 Heads ES Multipoint LPG
1976, 88 SW
1973, 88 Truck Cab