New heights of silliness

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
disco2hse

New heights of silliness

Post by disco2hse »

Alan

1983 ex-army FFR 109 Stage 1
2005 Disco 2 HSE TD5
map1275

Re: New heights of silliness

Post by map1275 »

Go fast yellow!
Excellent picture of the tyre's side wall. I didn't think the NZDF had much need for riot screens or is Auckland just that bad? At least it's clean underneath. Flash four head aligner just to do a toe adjustment. Pity the person driving it used Stilsens to make the adjustment.
map1275

Post by map1275 »

Invariably the new owner will need a set of these to compliment their new purchase:

http://www.paddockspares.com/bombproof- ... 13c9e8007a

You already have riot shields for protection against mobs of angry sheep, now blast protection in case the sheep get technical/Sean the suicide sheep.

Not really sure how these work. If the blast is coming from inside you're crow bait anyway.
disco2hse

Post by disco2hse »

Hah, yeah. The snorkel wasn't plumbed either. Just there for looks.

Don't know if it sold in the end. Couldn't be bothered following it.
Alan

1983 ex-army FFR 109 Stage 1
2005 Disco 2 HSE TD5
Geoff

Post by Geoff »

I actually have six of those 'bombproof' thingies fitted to my trucks, though they weren't sold as 'bombproof' when I bought them. They're nothing to do with bombs - they are to stop your front doors just being lifted off simply by unscrewing the bulkhead hinge bolts (unfortunately an all too common occurrence in England these days) So perhaps not so silly after all. Of course rusted in hinge bolts are probably your best protection against that, but I fitted them after replacing a couple of hinges (I only fitted six of them because the bolts wouldn't come out on two hinges so there was no point fitting them on those anyway)
2 1981 Stage One 109 V8 SWs