Stage 1 with LPG for sale

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
Arrolman

Stage 1 with LPG for sale

Post by Arrolman »

Hi Guys,

Bit cheeky I know but i've got a Stage 1 Hardtop with LPG kit fitted,in good condition with one outrigger requiring replacement,lots of new bits to go on it but i've run out of available time to do anything with it so it needs to go.Its ex Isle of Man police though I have no history,sure if you dug enough you'd find some. Id rather it went to an enthusiast than someone who wanted to rip it to bits

Im looking for around £1000Image Image

Cheers,
Iain
jonnyboy

Post by jonnyboy »

Hi Iain,

Your up in Renfrew arent you?

What needs doing to it? MOT?

There might be someone on here who wants to add it to their collection. If I still lived in Livingston I might have been tempted.

Jon - M1CQO

109" Stage 1 V8 Station Wagon - Now gone!
My Website
Arrolman

Post by Arrolman »

Hi Jon,

Yep,im in Renfrew,It requires a new rear nearside outrigger, brakes bleed,clutch freed up and the engine needs a bit of attention(Frozen needles in the carbs)

I've bought a lot of bits including new shocks/springs(front shocks are fitted),Deflex polybushes,New door tops,Engine was fully serviced after I got it,New lumention HT leads,New lights all round,halogen headlamps and other bits and pieces. Its been lying at my Grans for 2 years in her garage and i've just not time to even look at it,let alone work on it.

I can be contacted on 07904467099 or at iainarrol@hotmail.com if anyone is looking for more info.

Cheers,
Iain
Arrolman

Stage 1

Post by Arrolman »

Hi Guys,

This is still for sale, I'll take £800 for it

Cheers,
Iain