Stage 1 for sale in UK.

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
speedster356

Stage 1 for sale in UK.

Post by speedster356 »

Well guys, it's a sad day but I've decided the old girl needs to go to a better home now.... when I got her 2 years ago it was just as a toy to play in the mud. Although she has conducted herself admirably with poise and decorum, I feel it would be wrong to keep abusing her and am going to get something else I don't care about denting too much. As a piece of Landy history, she needs someone with the knowledge, space, time and money to give her a fitting retirement - I wish that could be me, but it's just not possible.

Located in Kent, UK - the details;

- Land Rover Series 3 109 Stage 1 V8 SW (with Superwinch overdrive) - First registered 07/05/1982
- I don't know the full history, I think she was built as a safari spec vehicle for export (she has a separate oil cooler under the radiator and a full safari roof) but remained in the UK.
- Had some work done over the last 2 years; all new brakes (shoes, springs, pistons, braided hoses & new pipes), clutch slave cylinder, ignition leads, plugs, dizzy cap & rotor. New tyres (MOD surplus) with new inner tubes. All fluids changed.
- New engine & gearbox mounts and oil filter housing last year
- Also fitted new front seats and centre cubby box (still have the original front seats & these will be included in the sale)

I've also got a folder of paperwork from previous owners which covers loads of work from parabolic springs to repairing the front bulkhead (which is in great condition)

MOT due next month, so I will get a new one before sale. 5 months tax.

63,000 miles on the clock, which looks genuine when referencing the previous MOTs I have. She's only done about 1000 miles in the last 2 years - in fact less than 4000 miles in the last 12 years !

I'm looking for offers over £5000

Pics below, I have more if you want them.

disco2hse

Re: Stage 1 for sale in UK.

Post by disco2hse »

Good luck. Nice tidy looking vehicle.
Alan

1983 ex-army FFR 109 Stage 1
2005 Disco 2 HSE TD5