Stage 1 for sale in USA - California

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
llandes

Stage 1 for sale in USA - California

Post by llandes »

A guy who owns a shop in town has a Stage 1 sitting in his lot. It's been there for a LONG time. I thought about buying it once, but I love mine and don't really need it. Upon inquiring, it has no VIN on the chassis (rust repair I believe) but it does in the engine bay. I drove it about a year ago and it drove well, but needed a tune up. It's a 5 door SW and it's pretty rough, but it looks decent from 20' away. It has a nice Fairey overdrive which works well. Originally white, now dark green.

I got a call today from the owner of the shop and he told me the owner of the truck wants it gone. It has no paperwork, which of course is a problem, but it could make a nice parts truck or would be nice with a new chassis and some hassle with the authorities to get it properly documented.

If interested, I can help this neat truck (rare to USA) find a good home. I have no idea what the owner wants in terms of $, but I could find out.

-L
firemanshort

Re: Stage 1 for sale in USA - California

Post by firemanshort »

Find out some more - especially photos and a price and send it to me. Firemanshort@aol.com
-----------------------------------
Firemanshort
Virginia, USA
pushpuller

Re: Stage 1 for sale in USA - California

Post by pushpuller »

did it sell