A unique, Stage one Land Rover.

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
Stewart

A unique, Stage one Land Rover.

Post by Stewart »

A unique, Stage one Land Rover. C reg 1987, with a Rover 3.5 litre V8 engine, which has only covered 26,500 miles and has six months MOT. In this year she has been converted to LPG with a 200 litre fuel tank and has five brand new Continental 235-85 tyres on wolf rims. The Traveller is now ready for her conversion into a touring camper van, she starts first time and in good condition. I am asking £5,000 ono.
She is unique, firstly because she was a special order for the Red Cross to go out to Africa two years after Land Rover stopped production of the Stage one, she has an ambulance body which would convert to a motorhome, she has only 26,500 miles on the clock and her engine and bodywork are in excellent condition for her age. With the large LPG fuel tank she could also take you a long way before she needed filling again. The 5 wheels and tyres alone cost me £1,200 so I’m asking £5000 and you are getting a lot of Land Rover for your Money. For photos please e-mail me on castlebarn@msn.com Thank you for your time.
MadalexV8

Re: A unique, Stage one Land Rover.

Post by MadalexV8 »

Hi! I have just a LR 109 V8 SW, but the love for the stage one is not to understand for "normal" people.
Can you send me a couple of pictures aouside and inside . Where is land rover located?

A good new Year

Alex
LR109V8
LR110V8