Stage 1 clear out!

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
drbob

Stage 1 clear out!

Post by drbob »

Typical isnt it! After years of stage 1 ownership I only find this forum when I have decided to sell up! :x

1- Stage 1 van, MOT till Sept 12, Parabolics, defender mirrors, overdrive(loud when in) Has been a working van all its life and is not concours but has kept running. £800ono

2- Galvanised chassis (with v5) to fit above, used and has a couple of areas where the galv has come away but it is totally solid. £offers?

3- Many parts(most of a vehicle) to make the above 2 into a very good vehicle (that was my plan).

All the above £1500. Don't really know if this is realistic so am open to offers if you want to take everyting away. Please note that I am based in Aviemore.

Give me a bell on 07796193735 or reply to this post.

Cheers,

Rob.

Post by 5988 »

well you couldn't be much more remote within the UK :lol:

some pics of the Lr would be useful
drbob

Post by drbob »

Struggling with the technology!

I think there should be photos at the below link if folks are interested. What do people think this is worth? If there is no interest it will go on ebay as i need to clear the lockup to work on a trials machine I have got. If you need any more photos then I should bee able to put em up a bit quicker this time!

cheers.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rbblackhal ... otostream/
djrr6

Post by djrr6 »

WHAT ARE THE ODDS!!!!

i decided to get a stage1 v recently as always liked my neighbours landy he had when working at leeds bradford airport.

v happy to see it appear again even if it is miles away and really hope it goes to someone who can keep it on the road

Post by 5988 »

I think you are probably about right (maybe a little low for the vehicle itself) on the value - but your location may make it worth less
If you were near the Midlands I would have had it for the price - but the cost or shipping it down here would be to much. ... you may need to factor that in unless your lucky an find a buyer up there