Stage one needing rescue!

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
Jules

Stage one needing rescue!

Post by Jules »

This is the Stage 0ne that I was hoping to rescue, but sadly I have to pay a large vet bill for the operation my dog had (20% of her lung removed due to pneumonia)!

The vehicle is locate at Lympne near Hythe on the Kent coast. What struck me about it is that there are no dents on any of the panels I can see and the interior is just completely original apart from one extra switch that has been drilled into the plastic fascia (probably for the spotlights).
From the chassis up it is really good but we think one of the butterfly valves is sticking in the carbs.

The chassis and beneath need attention though. It has stood for a long time and rust has taken hold of certain areas. It needs the rear 1/4 chassis replacing, the footwells need replacing, outriggers, spring hangers and a new exhaust. The good news is that all these items are brand new in the back!

The springs have "blown" with the rust, but, I have seen these taken apart, wire brushed and re-assembled with duck oil and have been OK.
I would imagine that some of the brake lines will need replacing and from past experience, new brake slave cylinders will also be needed.

The price is £600 and if you phone me on 07958 949 767 I'll pass on details.

[img][img]http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae28 ... G_0727.jpg[/img][/img]
Ihate2.25diesels

Post by Ihate2.25diesels »

have you still got this
i hope this forums good
Jules

Post by Jules »

I never collected it as the money ran out.
As far as I know it is still available and located near Lymnpe on the Kent coast.
Give me a call if you're interested.
Jules