Blue is up for sale

Your adverts or pointers to other adverts, Ebay, recommended suppliers etc.
V8darren

Blue is up for sale

Post by V8darren »

Hi all,

It is with a very heavy heart I am selling my baby.
I have owned her for approximatly 7 years of which 6 years have been spent on the road providing me with great pleasure and entertainment. I took her off the road last year when I purchased a Discovery for towing my caravan long distance (300 miles towing a 6 berth with a series would have been very hard work) and she has sat in a barn ever since.
I had planed on restoring her to her former glory, however with work and family commitments I am affriad she has been left sitting which is not fair on the old girl, so I decided to part with her to a good home with someone who could give her the attention she deserves.

She is running/drives and stops with high/low working and centre diff lock, although the carbs could do with setting up and she would benifit from a service along with the LPG system which would also require setting up.

Chassis is solid from what I can see along with the door bottoms, there is one very small hole on the drivers sided bulkhead edge but other than that she would appear to be solid. It has had a new rear cross member with new 1 ton spring and shocks all round and extended military shakels with extended st/st braided brake hoses.
The body has quite a few scratches in the paint work which would be expected from a 31 year old Land Rover and there are a couple of dents too.

There is a hole host of spares included which I have collected over the years, some Stage 1 and some Series III.

The vehicle has no MOT or TAX so would need to be trailered away, for the MOT she would need very little work. The seat frames are missing although all the seat cushions are there and she has almost new exmoor trim inertia seat belts fitted to the front and middle row.

The tyres (all 6) would seam to be all in good condition and road worthy.

Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask and any inspection is more than welcome.

Asking price offers around £1300.

More photo's here http://s864.photobucket.com/albums/ab20 ... %201%20V8/

Many thanks

Darren :cry:
You know your in heaven when the V8's a revin
V8darren

Post by V8darren »

Now sold
You know your in heaven when the V8's a revin
Orbitalpear

Post by Orbitalpear »

Now bought.

And after the brakes were serviced and repaired/replaced, the diffs sorted and a new gearbox installed so as it will now drive without destroying itself, its now got an MOT and just made a 500 mile round trip to take myself and partner on our holidays.

I'll start a new thread about my 'new' Stage 1 soon.