register

Discussion about the Register (and V8 powered vehicles other than the Stage 1)

Moderator: glencoyne

Basil

register

Post by Basil »

Hi is the club, register going ahead as have heard nothing since i gave my details, if so what stage is it at?

cheer's Basil
glencoyne

Post by glencoyne »

Hi Basil

Sorry, I meant to send you something but it got overlooked due to a family crisis. Anyway, here is the message I sent out to everyone who had registered, a few weeks ago:

Just a quick message to let you know that, due to the high level of interest, the Club will definitely be going ahead. The main message that has come out of the responses received so far is that the club should be open to all V8-powered Land Rovers, including Range Rover and Discovery.

I have been a bit slow getting anything organised, mainly because I have been a bit busy getting married. The next stage will be for me to contact everyone who expressed an interest in helping to run the Club, and see if we can put together a committee to get the organisational side off the ground. With the holidays fast approaching, I think it would be best to wait until the New Year before we move on to the next stage of creating a formal structure for the Club. The aim is to have a properly constituted club up and running by the time the summer Land Rover show season starts.

For the time being, thanks to David Brooke at www.stage1v8.org.uk the Land Rover V8 Register now has its own Internet forum. Go to http://www.stage1v8.org.uk/phpBB2/index.php? to discuss anything to do with V8 Land Rovers and the Register. Please support the Forum, the more people we have posting there, the more fun it will be.

Best wishes
Richard Hall
Basil

Post by Basil »

Thank's Richard for that info, can't understand why i never got the email as you have emailed me before no prob's.

Cheer's Basil