Photo of series 3 cab chassis

Anything else related to the Stage 1 V8
Lazy Bum

Photo of series 3 cab chassis

Post by Lazy Bum »

Hi guys, Im trying to get some photos of a series 3 cab chassis, the back of it mainly to see what it looks like, I have a stage one 2 door wagon and am wanting to convert it to a ute, (trayback) i have searched as many websites as i could to find a pic, and havent had any luck. so if any of you fellow Stage one owners have any pics of the back of the cab and any cab pics, its going to help me alot. :mrgreen:

cheers Lazy Bum
disco2hse

Post by disco2hse »

Stirling has one of those. Try him out.

Alan
Alan

1983 ex-army FFR 109 Stage 1
2005 Disco 2 HSE TD5
stirlsilver

Post by stirlsilver »

Lazy Bum

Post by Lazy Bum »

yep there are some great photo's there, But what i need is a pic of a cab without the tray on, so i can see how the back of the cab is made? ive looked nearly everywhere and have tried guys locally but no one here has a cab chassis. the hunt continues

cheers lazy bum
map1275

Post by map1275 »

Its Mechano.
Download the parts list from this website and print off a few pages. It can be a little confusing but covers everything you need. Most of which is common with Series II and III.
stirlsilver

Post by stirlsilver »

You know, I did once upon a time have the tray off the car... But it seems I took all the wrong photos:

Lazy Bum

Post by Lazy Bum »

still a big help there mate thanks for sharing helps me alot, now if u could tell me if the back of the cab is a flat panel that would help also, or is it just the normal back like a style side? the best way to explain it is to link this youtube vid ( not mine)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ayZpKIuphbc

once again thanks heaps mate

cheers Lazy bum